DIY CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
1. Centerpieces: Take those extra bulbs and your favorite glass (or milk glass!) vase, cloche or bowl and you have a perfectly festive and super simple centerpiece for your holiday table.
2. Garland: String those pretty bulbs on a ribbon and hang along the fireplace, in front of the window or anywhere really.. because everything in your home could use a pretty garland like this.
3. Chandelier: I can never turn down a new object turned into a chandelier and this ornament one certainly makes me weak in the knees! If you’re lucky enough to have a place to hang one of these beauties, please make one so I can live vicariously through you.
4. Hot Cocoa Holders: Beacuse why use one of those old-fashioned mugs when you get drink out of an ornament? There’s really no need for explanation here.
5. Wreaths: Greet your guests with this shiny wreath and they may not want to come in, they’ll be too busy staring at your Christmas bulb creation to walk through the door!