PREP TIME:0 HOURS 15 MINS
TOTAL TIME:1 HOUR 0 MINS
2 (8-oz.) tubes crescent dough
1/2 lb. deli ham
1/4 lb. pepperoni
1/2 lb. sliced provolone
1/4 lb. sliced mozzarella
1 c. (16-oz.) jar sliced pepperoncini
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1.Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9"-x-13" baking sheet with cooking spray. Place one unrolled can of crescents on prepared baking sheet and pinch together seams. Layer ham, pepperoni, provolone, mozzarella, and pepperoncini.
- 2.Unroll remaining tube of crescent dough and place on top of pepperoncini. Pinch together seams to seal.
- 3.Brush oil all over top of crescent dough, then sprinkle with Parmesan and oregano.
- 4.Bake until dough is golden and cooked through, about 35 minutes. (If dough is browning too quickly, cover with foil.)
- 5.Let cool at least 15 minutes before slicing into squares.