holidays season are coming and thinking what to make in cooking one name only coming in my mind is antipasto Squares
6 SERVINGS | PREPARATION TIME: 0 HOURS 15 MINS | TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 0 MINS
2 (8-oz.) tubes crescent dough
1/2 lb. deli ham
1/4 lb. pepperoni
1/2 lb. sliced provolone
1/4 lb. sliced mozzarella
1 c. (16-oz.) jar sliced pepperoncini
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
1 tsp. dried oregano
1. Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9″-x-13″ baking sheet with cooking spray. Place on prepared baking sheet one unrolled can of crescents and pinch seams together. Layer ham, pepperoni, provolone, pepperoncini, and mozzarella.
2. Unroll a remaining tube of crescent dough and place it on top of pepperoncini. Pinch together seams to seal.
3. Brush oil over the crescent dough and sprinkle with parmesan and oregano.
4. Bake for about 35 minutes until the dough is crispy and cooked clean. (If the dough brownies too early, cover it with foil.)
5. Let it cool down to squares for at least 15 minutes before cutting.